5 Secret Tips For Looking Beautiful Without Makeup

Tuesday 18 April 2017

5 Secret Tips For Looking Beautiful Without Makeup
Author Naddin Rosyda
5 Secret Tips For Looking Beautiful Without Makeup




I think I speak for all when I say we want women to feel beautiful. Does look nice, but you feel it. I feel it from the inside out. Radiate it. Embrace it. And to do so without condensation on layers of makeup.

Now don't get me wrong: I'm the type of girl that you need to apply some concealer in order not to scare small children when I walk out the door. But lately I've been paring down my routine Glam trying to love how look without makeup.

5Secret Tips For Looking Beautiful Without Makeup

The first week did not go well. I felt naked without makeup. She felt bashful with a bare face. I felt my second class.

However, I quickly realized that if I was going to stick to this new fresh faced me, and was about to incorporate some tricks new natural skin care to help me feel beautiful without makeup.

Want to know what I did? Read on.

1. Make SPF your new BFF

I admit that during my reckless was 20. I rarely use sunscreen, and bake out in the Sun for an hour, never once considering the damage causing my skin.

And now I'm paying for this behavior in my 30s and let me tell you, I wish I could shake me twenty something self.

These days I make it a priority this morning slather on sunscreen either sunny or not.

You see, nearly 80% of our overall exposure to sunlight is a spin (according to Sun Safety Alliance), meaning that walks away, to stroll through the dog Park, or errands you run in your lunchtime added all up to wrinkles and skin damage if you don't slap it on SPF.

Simple tweak to make. Just apply a broad spectrum sun each day during your morning routine to help keep your skin looking young and healthy as possible.




It may seem like no big deal, but trust me: clear, healthy and glowing skin is one of the easiest ways to feel beautiful without makeup.

2. Drink your morning cup of hot water...?

I love me a cup of tea to start in the morning, but recently has been making the switch to plain old hot water with lemon.

Yes, it sounds boring, but includes a cup of hot water and lemon is one of the best you can do for yourself in the morning. Not only do they help to wake up your senses but redness and purifies the body of toxins, while also reducing your chance of future skin sensitivities.

Besides, the water hydrates your body, which keeps the softness of the skin where you can rock that dewy glow. Without having to apply highlighter to get the same effect.

3. Get your scrub on

Speaking of dewy glows, integrating flaking twice a week will ensure that your dry skin cells and dead and boring doesn't stifle your skin and even block your pores.


You see, when we can't scrub dead skin layers off our faces, those dead skin cells become vague and do not reflect light properly, causing the skin to look, well, blah.

To combat this, mix equal parts of baking soda and water and give it a good stir. When combined properly, apply it on your face and rub it into your skin gently for up to two minutes.

When you walk up, wash and pat dry and moisturize with a few drops of coconut oil. Then just stand back and marvel at how healthy your skin.

4. Keep hands off




We all catch ourselves doing so – resting your Chin on your hand, popping pimples, rubbing your eyes or massaging your forehead. And you know what? It hurts your skin.

Since the skin on our face is the most sensitive body is damaged easily stretched and torn.

Everytime you rub your eyes. Every time you tug at the skin. Every time you rest in your hand. Every time you scratch your face or picking at skin or pimples pop, causing small tears in the skin.

These micro-tears eventually lead to wrinkles in the future, and what's more, it can also cause a gradual deterioration of the skin.

5. Tea for tanning

If there is one quick and easy way to feel beautiful without makeup, she's with healthy hue.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying head outside and bake in the Sun or indoor tanning salon run to the nearest embrace your inner Snooki.

I'm simply suggesting that you can get your DIY on and create your own Tan.

All you need is tea.

Make your self Tanner:
  • Boil two cups of water.
  • Add 5 tea bags and let them steep for 20 minutes.
  • Once your tea cools, remove the tea bags and pour your tea in a clean spray bottle.
  • Standing in either shower or bath, spray yourself one body part at a time, allowing for dry skin before applying another coat.
  • Allow your skin to dry completely before his clothes.

Not only will You will have a faux-glow assassin, but you will feel your skin moist and soft. Win!

I know firsthand how challenging can feel like your gorgeous self when you're rude; but if you can work with these five tips into your daily routine, your skin will look healthier than ever, giving you a darn good reason to feel beautiful without makeup.

G+

0 comments:

Post a Comment